Dolan provides a safe, nurturing environment for students to explore opportunities to become independent, confident leaders through a variety of learning experiences, inside the classroom and beyond. There is a strong sense of collaboration and community within the building to benefit each child. Our goal is to involve student and staff voice in schoolwide decisions and planning.
Dolan offers an array of extended school day programs, including sports, drama, competitive academic clubs and a 21Century Learning Center (academic support & student choice enrichments) to accommodate a wide range of student interests and needs.
Dolan is also a GREEN-conscious school with ward-winning/recognized programs in schoolwide recycling, Garden Club, and sustainability. Dolan is a Nationally-Certified AVID College Preparatory Program. We specialize in programming & curriculum serving unique student needs (CORE developmental learning program for
students with special needs, New Arrivals English language immersion program that helps students new to the U.S. navigate their community and school).
Dolan values the opportunity to partner with parents and community members in educating and encouraging young leaders. We uniquely offer services, support, and
opportunities for student growth via partnerships with:
- Stamford Public Education Foundation (SPEF)
- 8th grade Service Learning Mentors support Toquam 4th graders;
- UCONN mentors support 6th graders.
- ROSCCO--21C Community Learning
- Center Grant Winner--13th year
- Family Centers--School-Based Health Center (SPS charter center)
- NY Jets Upstander Bullying Prevention Partnership
- Altice Wireless Digital Citizenship Program-”Ignition”